Clickfunnels training is available from a number of sources. The best way to find anyone is through their Facebook group. Although you might get bombarded by illicit requests.
ClickFunnels is best for companies who either want to collect leads or have low-ticket items to sell. The six funnels that come with the platform work for a variety of product types.
Here are the main features you’ll get with ClickFunnels:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- One-click upsells
- Member pages
- Order forms
- Smart segmentation
- Email and Facebook marketing automation
- Six funnels geared toward different goals
- Actionetics tool—an add-on feature that handles autoresponders, push notifications, automation, and Facebook messenger bots
- Backpack affiliate software
Here are some of the ClickFunnel’s best features:
- Pre-made funnels: The pre-made funnels included in the tool make this complicated process a whole lot easier. ClickFunnels has templates made for authors launching books, promoting webinars, ecommerce platforms, and product launches, among other uses.
- A/B test every page in your funnel: The platform comes with a split-testing feature, so you can easily see which landing pages and headlines are moving your prospects closer to the customer designation.
- Accept payment through Stripe and PayPal: ClickFunnels is ideal for the ecommerce provider or a professional services operation. Add in the option to make a purchase at the right point in the sales cycle, and you’re bound to see an increase in sales.
- Integrates with other marketing tools: ClickFunnels integrates with other marketing platforms like ConvertKit, Drip, and MailChimp, so you can connect your existing marketing tools for a more robust stack.
WHY YOU MIGHT LOOK ELSEWHERE
ClickFunnels does have some drawbacks. Here are a few:
- Adding a funnel is SLOW: After choosing a funnel and a template, you’ll need to assign it to an account. This process is a matter of clicking a couple of buttons, but there’s a notable lag. It’s not the end of the world, but it’s definitely an inconvenience.
- Funnels have limits: ClickFunnels limits you to 20 funnels across 100 pages and 20,000 visitors—for the cheapest plan. That’s not a bad deal, but sometimes these limits make it difficult for growing companies to choose a plan.
- Difficult to learn: ClickFunnels is marketed as the perfect tool for people who don’t want to code or work with multiple tools. For that reason, we expected something more user-friendly.
Learn more details about Clickfunnels